Get a mobile web page for your next event
"When promoting a public event, you need to reach as many as possible. We enable you to do just that with custom event pages." ‐ Josh Jones, owner of DesignRequest.com, LLC
Get a hand-crafted web page for your event that is easy to read on smart phones. This ensures that people get information about your event no matter what device they are using.
Your event will have an easy-to-read URL (link address) that you can share on your web site, social media, and printed materials.
Send us details about your event including pictures and/or a link to a YouTube or Vimeo video if you'd like.
Event Page Features:
- Short easy-to-read link to your event page
- The page is perfectly formatted for desktop computers and smart phones
- Pictures and/or embedded videos (optional)
- Event details (date, time, duration, location, summary, etc.)
- Button to RSVP via email
- Button to add event to calendar (downloadable .ics file)
- Button to get directions to the event location
- Facebook integration to spread the word about your event
- QR code which links to the event page when scanned with a smart phone
- Facebook, Twitter and email sharing buttons
*The Fine Print
- TIMEFRAME: a human will review your event submission usually within 72 hours. To be safe, we recommend sending the event details to us about a week before you plan on advertising it.
- ACCEPTANCE: due to limited human-power, we cannot guarantee that your event submission will be accepted or posted in a timely manner, but we will do our best to let you know if we can or cannot post it as soon as possible via email.
- PAYMENT: we use the honor system. Once we post your event, we ask that you consider submitting a payment for our time: name your price...
- DELETION: every event page may or may not be deleted after the the event date has passed. We may choose to keep it online as an example to show others.
- TERMS: when submitting an event to us via email or otherwise, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.